Lavina Loves

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A White Christmas with Ol' Blue Eyes



Christmas is upon us! I recently ordered Frank Sinatra's A Jolly Christmas on vinyl and I absolutely cannot wait for it to come! We even got a new fake Christmas tree this year. Yes, its fake. I do love real Christmas trees but it when comes time to throw them out my heart breaks just a little bit. Also, the one year we got a real Christmas tree my adorable dog Sparky tried to pee on it. Yup. What a gentleman.

Anyways, the countdown to Christmas has begun, and every where you go its ABSOLUTELY PACKED. Drives me insane! Just finished some Christmas shopping and my bank account is crying just a little bit but I just love finding the perfect gift for someone you love. Don't get absorbed in presents and the hype of it all and remember to relax! It's the holidays! ITS CHRISTMAS.

P.S. If you look really close in the second picture of the christmas tree, you might see a little someone curled up on the floor in front of the door....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home