Lavina Loves

Monday, December 21, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!




Yesterday morning I dragged my sorry butt out of bed in the wee small hours of the morning to sit in a car and go to to Big Bear's Snow Summit where I decided not to ski nor snowboard. Rather, I opted to read my book and drink hot cocoa. Ahh........do you see how gorgeous that whip cream looks??

Since I've been in school I feel that I've been rather behind on my leisure reading and I have numerous books just laying around that haven't been loved yet. So I've just begun Suite Française by Irène Némirovsky and I love it so far. My favorite books are the Harry Potter series, The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls and The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. I've had a hard time trying to find a new book that I adore and stay focused in (I get quite distracted easily, even as I am writing this my mind is distracted by the television and Sparky....) so I wouldn't mind any suggestions.

I saw the most adorable husky there named Mya and she was so so so so so so soft! I can only imagine how badly she would shed in the summer and how hard it is to maintain the beautiful coat she has. Mya had the bluest eyes with brown in them, so interesting! The view was breathtaking and I love the white untouched snow! I just want to jump in it and play. Snow always brings out the inner child in everyone but that might just be the magic of the winter holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home