Lavina Loves

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm A Water Animal



I learned to swim when I was very young, mainly because my grandpapa and father love to swim. So they would put my brother and I in a little boat where we would sit and watch everyone else. Unfortunately one time I nearly drowned but that still never quite deterred me from the water. I was a competitive swimmer for many many years and I feel so at peace when I'm in the water. Of course, I'm deathly afraid of sharks but that's a different story. My favorite place to visit is SeaWorld (even more than Disneyland!) but since it's so far away I have to settle for the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific. Though to be honest, it isn't exactly "settling". There are so many different types of fish, birds, and all types of creatures! My hands down favorite part of the Aquarium is the area where you can pet the rays. I'm just obsessed with that slimy wet texture of the ray! Whenever I visit the Aquarium that is the place where I spend the most time. And also looking at the adorable seals. Ahhh...I love seals...And the cutie patootie sea otters! I'm one of those girls that doesn't just go to the beach to tan, I love playing in the water and boogieboarding. Now I'm back to dreaming of the water...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home