Lavina Loves

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jaded Soul


Lately I've been having a hard time believing. Believing that I can do this, believing in myself, believing in everything about life and love and the future. I love the rain and whenever it rains like this I always begin to self reflect. I'm often afraid that I've unwillingly changed somewhere along the way and that throughout the brief years of my life I've lost the core that defines me, that "spark", that unwavering optimism and belief. My question is, does change happen because we will it to or does it slowly and unknowingly shape us?

The picture is of college students at my University attempting to avoid the deep and treacherous puddles. Needless to say, rain is the least of our problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home